Welcome Page

Welcome to my page. This is a Blog for vintage R&B, Oldies, Soul and Blues music lovers.
Music and information on Artists like, Sam Cooke, Jackie Wilson, Nat King Cole, Big Maybelle, Johnny Ace, The Orioles, The Moonglows, The Drifters and many many more...... I plan on adding information about the musicans and their songs bi-weekly. I will also post up some clips from retro television shows.

I will update you on a group called "Mindless Behavior" I believe they are just what this generations needs, clean, fresh, innocent feel good music. Their like the Jackson 5 reunited at age 14.

Once in a while I will add upcoming artists.

I also put sample astrological charts of Famous figures on this page so that you can see what an astrological chart consist of , I do Natal Charts, which means "It's about you". I do Transit charts, which means, "What's happening now" and I do Extended Charts which go into a little more detail.

Carousel

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Mindless Behavior the next big thing in music




Mindless Behavior

In case you haven't heard, Mindless Behavior is the next big thing in music. Check out their websites and Diddy will tell you. They are currently touring with the Backstreet Boys. This amazing new boy band is gaining new fans with each show. 'Mindless Behavior' are not bound to just one type of music, with songs like "My girl, Ms Right, # 1 girl and my favorite Future", their style is pop and r&b but you just have to hear it for yourself. Mindless Behavior has also made a cameo appearance in Mishon's Video "Turn it up" featured on BET. (Mishon by the way is Taye for all of you Lincoln Heights fans). They also love giving to the community they have performed for "Race for the Cure and It's time kids organization (It's time kids.org teaches children about exercise, education and eating healthy)
Mindless Behavior is signed with Conjunction/Interscope/Streamline and the album will be dropping this summer 2010.
Check back for frequent updates on MINDLESS BEHAVIOR.
Mindlessbehavior.com, twitter.com/mindlessbhavior, Youtube.com/Mindlessbehavior, Myspace.com/Mindlessbehavior

IF YALL LIKE THIS, CHECK OUT MY OTHER ARTICLES ON MINDLESS BEHAVIOR.
From my Hubpages Nstarpg's Blog Cabin 6/19/2010


No comments: