Welcome Page

Welcome to my page. This is a Blog for vintage R&B, Oldies, Soul and Blues music lovers.
Music and information on Artists like, Sam Cooke, Jackie Wilson, Nat King Cole, Big Maybelle, Johnny Ace, The Orioles, The Moonglows, The Drifters and many many more...... I plan on adding information about the musicans and their songs bi-weekly. I will also post up some clips from retro television shows.

I will update you on a group called "Mindless Behavior" I believe they are just what this generations needs, clean, fresh, innocent feel good music. Their like the Jackson 5 reunited at age 14.

Once in a while I will add upcoming artists.

I also put sample astrological charts of Famous figures on this page so that you can see what an astrological chart consist of , I do Natal Charts, which means "It's about you". I do Transit charts, which means, "What's happening now" and I do Extended Charts which go into a little more detail.

Carousel

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Mindless Behavior taking me back to the good ole' days


                             MindlessManiaMonium 


  

Wow, I'm sitting here listening to this boy band "Mindless Behavior" and I had a flash back, I'm 8 years old, its 1975 and I'm standing in front of an 18in color tv "you know the kind with the antenna that reaches pretty high in the air. Well, you would know if you are in your late 30's or older". Anyway, I'm watching the "Jackson 5" variety show, singing their song "Going back to Indiana". I had such a good, warm, innocent, summertime, sunny day feeling. Thats the same feeling I get when I listen to these boys, they are new and refreshing and innocent with alot of energy and a uniformed style of dancing thats all in good taste. There not talking about violence, or sex or drugs or making money quick and they are not disrespecting young ladies.
They are singing about young love and first crushes and having a future and going to school and basically just being a kid not growing up too fast and certainly not following the crowd. I truly believe that they will be the next big thing in music. They are rapidly gaining fans. They have been in the business working hard for the last 2 almost 3 years. They get up, the workout, they do their school work and they practice their performance and they go to bed. That is the life of positive, focused person who knows what they want in life. Most adults don't even live by that schedule. Even if you aren't a fan of their music like I am, you have to love them as role models for young people everywhere. They are an inspiration, for children everywhere, children who don't know what to dream, children who limit their dreams or children who don't have dreams who settle for whatever is thrown their way. With GOD all things are possible and they are living proof.






Monique's vintage music

No comments: